Sunday 15 July 2012

‘I’m leaving American Idol’ – Jennifer Lopez

Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez are leaving Randy Jackson…
Jennifer Lopez has announced her intention to leave the popular American Idol reality show, a day after another judge Steven Tyler declared he was leaving.

‘I have my movies and my music and my this
and that and it all kind of worked together for a while, but it gets just more complicated’, JLo said on Friday, July 13, 2012 while on host Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show.
‘And as the kids get a little bigger … I started feeling like something had to give, something has to give. And that’s where I think I am right now’, she explained.

With Tyler and Lopez out of the picture, other celebrity candidates are already being considered to Join Randy Jackson at the Idols; sources say Mariah Carey is being listed as an option. Others include Charlie Sheen and Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Post a Comment